1. Ad Text – It should explain what your offer is. It needs to be at least one sentence long while providing the most amount of content by explaining what you are offering. It should end with a call to action, something like “click the button below”.
2. Image – Important part since it has to grab the viewer’s attention and stop them from scrolling. It has to do these things while staying relevant to your offer and appealing to most people.
3. Headline – Something short and quick to grab someone’s attention. “Home Prices are Higher Than Ever” or something smooth like this in only one or two lines of text.
4. Link description – Will appear directly underneath the headline and is designed to finish up the thought of the headline while giving a little more information and reinforcing your offer.
5. Call to Action Button – Facebook has 9 different options. Just choose the most relevant one for your offer.